26th Aug 2022
List of things that need to be done before app leaves beta.
- On drop options tweaking
- Hold shift while dropping items to tweak profile options only for that particular drop.
- Equal Win/Mac/Linux support
- Setting up package building and app updating for all 3 platforms.
- Plugin API stabilization
- Deciding on and locking the plugin API.
- UI improvements
- Profiles grid layout/management improvements, and general UI polish.
- General bugfixes
- Please report bugs in the Drovp issue tracker.
Features on a wishlist once out of beta.
- Each profile can set up directory/file watchers and run operations on new/changed files.
- Complex profiles
- Compose nocode style node based pipelines between multiple processors and filters.
- Operations persistency
- Saving queued operations so that they persist between app relaunches.
- Set up pre-filed operations and run them on various events, manually by clicking a button, or with global shortcuts.
plugin.registerLocale()API for localizing both app and plugins.
- ES modules support for plugins
- Currently blocked by electron (#2).
The current plan is to provide a free personal, and $19.95 pro commercial tiers of the app.
Free version will have the same functionality, but restricted number of profiles and profile tabs that can be created.